Upper School Uniform
Thorpe Hall School prides itself on a smart uniform of Purple and Grey. Both girls and boys wear a blazer, white shirt and tie. Pupils wear the uniform with pride and look smart and presentable at all times.
You can view or download a PDF of our Uniform for Upper School flyer.
We use two school outfitters:-
All School Uniform (including all PE Kit) is available to order online from Bespoke Schoolwear.
• All children must wear school uniform
• All clothing must be clearly marked
• Hair should be neat and tidy. No unusual styles are permitted
• Girls should have long hair tied back
• Boy’s hair is to be off the collar
• Makeup and jewellery are not permitted – except one pair of small stud earrings (worn one in each ear and in ear lobes only)