Request for Absence (other than for medical reasons)
You should use this form to request absence from school for your child. Please bear in mind:
- Only the Headteacher can authorise absence in the Upper School.
- Only the Head of Lower School can authorise absence in the Lower School.
- Parents cannot authorise absence (other than for medical reasons).
- Unauthorised absence is recorded and reported to the Local Authority.
- Absence from school has a direct effect on a child’s learning.
- You are responsible for making sure that your child continues with homework and catches up on learning that has been missed.
Once you submit this form, your request will be processed and the school will email you to approve/decline. Please therefore ensure you enter your email address below. A minimum of 48 hours notice is required.