- A fascinating trip to Stansted airport for the Y10 business studies class. We were privileged to have the Head of C… https://t.co/hNtOQfkiRP
- On Friday, Year 3 spent the whole day well and truly immersed in Victorian England. This was thanks to a visit from… https://t.co/b2lL22eKJq
- Great news this morning - our Lower School @ThorpeHall is a Sunday Times Top 100 UK Prep School again this year.… https://t.co/ZNyOqxtPGq
- Continuing on with Nursery's success at the Southend Musical Festival, Reception, year 1 and year 2 competed in the… https://t.co/012Z5ywOIA
- Years 2-6 are privileged to have Metro Bank in school for a month teaching them about: savings, budgeting and money… https://t.co/KBoGuWSW0e
- Good luck to years 5 and 6 tonight for their performances in the Shakespeare School Festival!